Open Position – Tax Implementation Engineer
Cordiance is looking for you!
Cordiance is seeking Implementation Engineers and Senior Implementation Engineers to join our ONESOURCE team. Cordiance uses advanced robotics to augment our delivery methodology, but it is our Implementation Engineers who bring our solutions to life. We place a priority on experience and are looking for high-quality resources with a minimum of eight years’ to twelve years’ relevant implementation experience (and ideally more).
- Demonstrated experience in supporting complex Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay operations using ONESOURCE in multiple ERP environments
- Minimum eight years’ ONESOURCE experience for Implementation Engineers (ten years’ preferred)
- Minimum twelve years’ ONESOURCE experience for Senior Implementation Engineers (fifteen years’ preferred)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data from ERP systems to determine sound US and global tax engine configuration design
- Ability to help IT and related parties understand how best to structure their processes and ERP data to support indirect tax
- Demonstrated experienced in managing projects, client relationships and project team leadership
- Demonstrated experience in developing or designing tools for analyzing data, configuring systems, etc.
A Quantum Leap For Tax
We focus on advanced indirect tax robotic process automation and the use of real human intelligence to deliver complex data-driven professional services. More...
Our Work & Culture
Share Your Story
News & Media