Cordiance is looking for you!
Cordiance is seeking Implementation Engineers and Senior Implementation Engineers to join our ONESOURCE team. Cordiance uses advanced robotics to augment our delivery methodology, but it is our Implementation Engineers who bring our solutions to life. We place a priority on experience and are looking for high-quality resources with a minimum of eight years’ to twelve years’ relevant implementation experience (and ideally more).
- Minimum eight years’ ONESOURCE experience for Implementation Engineers (ten years’ preferred)
- Minimum twelve years’ ONESOURCE experience for Senior Implementation Engineers (fifteen years’ preferred)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data from ERP systems to determine sound US and global tax engine configuration design
- Demonstrated experience in supporting complex Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay operations using ONESOURCE in multiple ERP environments
- Ability to help IT and related parties understand how best to structure their processes and ERP data to support indirect tax
- Demonstrated experienced in managing projects, client relationships and project team leadership
- Demonstrated experience in developing or designing tools for analyzing data, configuring systems, etc.