Small business values, enterprise level results
Cordiance is a Silicon Valley, California technology startup. We’re a team of tax and tax technology industry veterans who know indirect tax, know how to build software and know how to optimize business processes.
We focus on advanced indirect tax robotic process automation and the use of artificial intelligence to deliver complex data-driven professional services.
Modios, our cloud-based platform, uses AI, knowledgebases and business rules to:
- Rapidly deliver data-driven work that would otherwise take longer
- Control the cost of delivery and enhance margins
- Help delivery teams be more productive
Cordiance was born from the Big 4, leading tax engine vendors and leading global businesses.
- We use data analytics to optimize our process
- A powerful workflow engine manages delivery
- AI enables Modios to think like a trained professional
- We leverage the cloud to enable easy access
- We leverage the cloud to ensure speed
- We used the most modern development tools and techniques to build our technology
Modios does all of this with absolutely no compromise in quality.
VP Alliances & Strategic Partnerships
Former Thomson Reuters Head of Indirect Tax Alliances & Partnerships
Cordiance is seeking Implementation Engineers and Senior Implementation Engineers to join our ONESOURCE team. Cordiance uses advanced robotics to augment our delivery methodology, but it is our Implementation Engineers who bring our solutions to life. We place a priority on experience and are looking for high-quality resources with a minimum of eight years’ to twelve years’ relevant implementation experience (and ideally more). More Info…
Sr. Software Engineer
Seeking a self-motivated senior software engineer with at least 6 years of experience in enterprise level software development. Engineer will be responsible for conceptual design, coding, testing and deployment. Specific experience in JAVA, Spring, and AWS required.
We’re always looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. Please submit resumes (and cover letters if you feel like standing out) to [email protected].